Be A Healthy Caregiver on Blog Talk Radio
This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
On Tuesday April 16th at 1:00 pm (est) we welcome John Schwaig from Fabrication Arts Center in St. Louis to our show. You can access Tuesday’s show by clicking here!
Fabrication Arts creates and designs custom and unique art for home and office decor. Their beautiful custom beveled and stained glass, is truly a sight to behold.
After a mid-life change from teaching and counseling, John has turned what he thought was a hobby, into a second career! Through his classes and workshops on Stained Glass, John offers cancer patients and survivors a chance to find a new hobby and a chance to take their mind off an insidious disease.
Through our conversation today, John will demonstrate to us how the importance of having a hobby will allow us all to “Be A Healthy Caregiver!”
To visit Fabrication Arts Center website simply click here!
You can access Tuesday’s show by clicking here!
Can’t listen to the show live, NO WORRIES, all of our shows are archived for your listening convenience. You can access all of our archived shows by clicking here!
- Caregiving and Those Silly Hats (thepurplejacket.com)
- LGBT Aging Through the Lens of Gen Silent on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio (thepurplejacket.com)
- Infographic: How To Make Simple Stained Glass With Children (simplysenia.com)
- Architectural Antique Salvage Company DC Riggott Inc. Selling Rare Cathedral Artifacts With Dramatic Past (prweb.com)
- Newly Opened Incredible Stained Glass Features Unique Stained Glass Panels and More (prweb.com)
- stained glass painting (happyhooligans.ca)