This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Join us this Tuesday, December 18th at 1:00pm for ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio with our special guest, acclaimed Caregiving author, Rob Harris. You can listen live on Tuesday or at a time that is convenient for you by simply clicking here
Rob’s book, We’re In This Together: A Caregiver’s Story and the 70 Caregiving Tips that he included, has been a #1 Amazon.com bestseller in the Physicians & Patient Caregiver category. Celebrities, the media, and some of the leading oncologists, surgeons and doctors in the United States and abroad have praised it. Excerpts of his book, along with many of his Caregiver Tips will soon appear in one of the nation’s leading magazines and websites: Coping With Cancer.
His book has inspired many, including two songwriters that produced a song and had it recorded by an up-and-coming recording artist. The song, We’re In This Together, will be made available in the near future.
Rob enjoys writing, blogging, and speaking in front of audiences, but gets the most pleasure from helping caregivers, patients, and those within the medical community. In whatever free time remains, he enjoys visiting with family, friends, and spending time at the beach.
If you would like to be a guest on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ contact me direct at Chris@thepurplejacket.com
- Be A Healthy Caregiver On Blog Talk Radio Tuesday at 1:00 pm (thepurplejacket.com)
- What Is The Best Thing For Me, The Caregiver? (thepurplejacket.com)
- ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio (thepurplejacket.com)
- Happy Thanks-Caregiving (thepurplejacket.com)
- Can We Unlearn Unhappiness? (caregiving.com)
- With Self-Care, You Keep (caregiving.com)