This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
On Thursday, July 25 at 8:00 pm (EST) I am pleased to welcome Sherri Snelling, CEO and founder of the Caregiving Club to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio! To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Sherri is a nationally recognized expert on America’s 65 million family caregivers with special emphasis on how to help caregivers balance self-care while caring for a loved one. She is a Caregiving contributor to the Huffington Post, Forbes.com, USA Today Weekend Magazine, PBS/Next Avenue, Examiner.com, MariaShiriver.com, Alzheimer’s Association, MORE, EmpowerHER. Sherri is also the creator of the Me Time Monday weekly videos in support of the non-profit Healthy Monday’s Campaign, and creator, producer and host of a cable TV program, Handle With Care.
Sherri’s passion for helping caregivers is both professional and personal. In addition to her work as an advocate for caregivers, Sherri was back-up caregiver for her mom with her maternal grandparents and is currently caring for a father who is in hospice care.
As Caregivers, we all know the difficulty in finding balance in our life, especially those Caregivers who are in the Sandwich Generation. On tonight’s show, we will chat about ‘The Magnificent 7 Ways to Caregivers Wellness’ and about Sherri’s book, “The Sandwich Generation Juggling Act’.
Through our conversation with Sherri, we will all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver
To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Cannot listen live…NO Worries! All of our episodes of ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ are archived for your listening convenience by clicking here!
Visit Sherri’s blogs, resources, videos and other info on Caregiving Club.com by clicking here!
Visit Caregiving Club Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CaregivingClub
See more of Sherri’s celebrity interviews (and Ron Howard, Glen Campbell’s family, Jason Alexander, Big Bang Theory, etc.) conducted for AARP on the red carpet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnOb0QbMOM4
To purchase Sherri’s books:
- Visit her web site “Book” page: http://www.caregivingclub.com/book/
- Amazon.com book page: http://www.amazon.com/Cast-Caregivers-Celebrity-Stories-Prepare/dp/1452559139
- Barnes & Noble.com book page: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-cast-of-caregivers-sherri-snelling/1113895264?ean=9781452559131
- ‘Be a Healthy Caregiver’ with Chris MacLellan of SunServe, adds Tuesday, Thursday broadcasts (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Caregivers: Avoiding Self-Pity (thepurplejacket.com)
- New Facebook Group for Caregivers (goinggentleintothatgoodnight.com)
- Caregivers need care, too (thegazette.com)