This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
On Tuesday June 25 at 1:00 pm (est) I am pleased to welcome Henry and Hank Moseley from Home Care Suites to my show, ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio. To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Home Care Suites offer a unique and affordable solutions when it comes to senior housing. The Home Care Suite or ‘granny flat’ is a custom assembled structure placed on a caretaker’s home property. Home Care Suites units are built for senior living with a focus on accessibility. As an option to an expensive retirement home or living alone, Home Care Suites keep families close and independent, while providing a financial solution for quality senior living! Through our conversation with Henry and Hank, we will all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’
To visit Home Care Suites website, simply click here!
To listen to our show live on Tuesday, simply click here!
Can’t listen live to our show on Tuesday…NO Worries!!! All our shows are archived for your listening convenience by simply clicking here!
- Caregivers: Where Do You Look For Answers? (thepurplejacket.com)
- Elder Law: Supercaregiver Part 1 (cumberlink.com)
- Golden Years in the Golden Triangle (local.answers.com)
- How to Prevent Nursing Home Abuse (health-host.co.uk)
- ARGH!!! to “Family Caregivers Don’t Self-Identify” (caregiving.com)
- Caregiving Can Change Your Heart (thepurplejacket.com)
- ‘SNIF’ Out Your Senior Housing Options! (thepurplejacket.com)
- Family Caregiver Numbers Increase, More Likely To Use The Internet As Their Primary Health Resource (medicaldaily.com)