This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Join me on Tuesday at 1:00 pm (est) for a special conversation with Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Steven Schwabish for a discussion on HIV. To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Steven has been a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for over 30 years and has been HIV + for 27 of those years. Recent studies have indicated that new HIV cases are on the rise in the senior community.
Through is personal and professional experience, Steven has a keen understanding of the effects of this insidious disease. Steven will lead us in conversation in regards to his diagnosis, his care and how he has been able to survive 27 years with the HIV virus. Steven will also be able to talk about HIV through the eyes of a clinician who has worked in the trenches with HIV.
Through our conversation with Steven, we will all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver!’
To listen to our show live, simply click here!
- IRIN Global | Mental health “blind spot” limits MSM HIV interventions (worldhumanrights.wordpress.com)
- Have you been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS? (faithwwdiaries.wordpress.com)
- Growing old with HIV | Kate Murray (theguardian.com)
- Activists Shine Light On Stigma Surrounding AIDS (manhattan.ny1.com)
- eHealth for HIV in Cambodia (mhealthucb.wordpress.com)
- Complementary therapies – releasing the tension (hivblogger.me.uk)