Beyond Driving With Dignity - Featuring Matt Gurwell
Please join us as Matt Gurwell and his national team of Certified “Beyond Driving with Dignity” Professionals work to help you bring a peaceful resolution to YOUR family’s particular concerns.
Thank you for joining us on this exciting endeavor!
About The Driving with Diginty Podcast
Are you worried about an aging loved-one’s safe driving abilities? Do you think mom’s driving skills might be slipping as a result of the natural aging process? Does dad’s driving cause you to worry? Are your children afraid to get in the car with grandma?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
This podcast will help you work through those concerns. We’ll provide you with helpful tips on things like:
- How to know for sure if mom’s driving skills are slipping
- How to tactfully address the issue with your loved-one
- What types of terms to use (and not to use!) when having the driving talk with your loved-one
- How to help your loved-one maintain their independence after a driving retirement
- How to help your loved-one maintain his or her dignity as they make a smooth transition from the driver’s seat to the passenger seat
Our podcasts are supported by current day, real-life examples, data from recent research projects related to older driver safety, current news events, and live interviews with medical and highway safety professionals experienced in older driver issues.